By Bill Hamilton
Deals 153 ideas, whole with code and motives, to difficulties ordinarily encountered while utilizing ADO.NET to aid facts entry in loosely coupled n-tier software architectures. The recommendations reveal how one can connect with information assets from ADO.NET, retrieve information utilizing SQL statements, look for files in perspectives and tables, replica information among ADO.NET sessions, bind information to types, and increase program functionality. The code examples are written in C#.
Read or Download ADO.NET Cookbook PDF
Similar visual basic books
No matter if you are a newbie, strength person, or professional specialist, home windows Vista: The Definitive consultant has every little thing you want to customise the working method, grasp your electronic media, deal with your information, and keep your machine -- despite which home windows Vista variation you are using.
Why this ebook and never another source? Bestselling writer and home windows specialist William Stanek does not simply train you the stairs you must keep on with, he additionally tells you ways gains paintings, why they paintings, and the way you could customise them to fulfill your wishes. you are going to find out how to squeeze out each final little bit of energy out of home windows Vista, and the way to take advantage of out of its positive factors and courses, together with how to:
- arrange, customise and track home windows Vista - Optimize its visual appeal and function; set up, configure and preserve software program; customise your undefined; and set up printers, scanners and faxes
- deal with your records - seek your desktop extra successfully; safe your records and information; proportion and collaborate; and get the main out of components comparable to the Mobility Center
- grasp your electronic media - Create media libraries with Media participant; deal with electronic photos and video clips with photograph Gallery; make DVDs with DVD Maker; and create videos with motion picture Maker
- Get attached and begin networking - manage a house or small-office community; discover ways to use home windows Mail, Calendar, and assembly house; triumph over net Explorer 7; and grasp on-the-go networking
- guard your machine - maintain your loved ones secure whereas on the net; organize parental controls and content material scores; navigate the pc defense maze; configure home windows Vista's safety features
- deal with and help home windows Vista platforms - take care of person bills, disks and drives; deal with regimen upkeep and troubleshooting; and get to the bottom of complex help and restoration issues
- examine complex assistance & recommendations - deal with the home windows boot atmosphere, discover workforce coverage, become aware of keyboard shortcuts, and masses extra
Visible easy . web: A Laboratory path Teaches The Reader find out how to software In visible simple From An Object-Oriented point of view, that is very important end result of the Object-Oriented style Of VB. web. The Emphasis Of This booklet isn't at the Fancy clients Interface tips you could practice With VB. web, yet at the basics Of Writing right And effective VB courses.
"Today, no complete Excel programmer can come up with the money for to be with no John's publication. the worth of Excel 2003 strength Programming with VBA is double so much different books-simultaneously the leading reference and most sensible studying software for Excel VBA. "--Loren Abdulezer, writer of Excel top Practices for BusinessEverything you must recognize about:* developing stellar UserForms and customized conversation field choices * operating with VBA subprocedures and serve as methods * Incorporating event-handling and interactions with different purposes * development straightforward toolbars, menus, and support platforms * Manipulating records and visible simple parts * figuring out type modules * coping with compatibility issuesFeel the ability of VBA and ExcelNo you can actually discover Excel's hidden functions like "Mr.
Welcome to the period of software program reuse! Microsoft firm Library is helping speed up improvement via delivering reusable elements and advice on confirmed practices. if you happen to construct purposes that run at the Microsoft . internet Framework, whether or not they are enterprise-level enterprise functions or perhaps really modest home windows® types, home windows Presentation beginning (WPF), home windows conversation starting place (WCF), or ASP.
- Visual Basic in Easy Steps
- Microsoft Access 2010 VBA Macro Programming
- Professional Visual Basic 2010 and .NET 4
- Professional VB 2005
- Visual Basic.Net for Students
Additional info for ADO.NET Cookbook
NET Framework data providers. NET Framework data provider, its behavior is as if Persist Security Info is false and cannot be changed. Check the documentation for other data providers to determine specific implementation details. 40 41 Connecting to a database server requires passing credentials username and password to the server in a connection string. These credentials, together with the data source name, need to be kept private to protect unauthorized access to the data source. There are two approaches for obtaining these credentials: • Prompting for connection credentials at runtime.
0 to connect t later. x. PASSWORD=password Password Profile name Outlook or Exchange passw is not required if your netwo is passed to the Outlook or E This parameter is optional. PROFILE=profile The name of the Outlook or use. If this not specified, the used. MAPILEVEL=
Never use sa or any other administrative account. Never use blank passwords. 41 42 Hardcode in the application An obvious technique for storing connection strings is hardcoding them into the application. Although this approach results in the best performance, it has poor flexibility; the application needs to be recompiled if the connection string needs to be changed for any reason. Security is poor. The code can be disassembled to expose connection string information. Caching techniques together with external storage techniques eliminate nearly all performance benefits of hardcoding over external storage techniques.